Friday, January 9, 2009

What am I projecting today?

I am amazed of what kind of creatures we are. Everyday we project out what we want to experience just like a script from a movie. We have drama, comedy, etc. I see each projection as a lesson or answer to the lesson.

I have been doing my best to step into my full potential. Ever since I declared that statement, a whirlwind of things occurred, many epiphanies and successes.

What I projected today. My Ego self talk: I want more customers and how do I relate to them? Am I truly giving them my best? Spirit Self: Yes I am. Ego Talk: then why do I feel like I have to give it away and look even then they don’t want it.

It all started yesterday. I got up and intuitively felt that one particular customer would be coming in soon. I thought since he has been so loyal to his healing that I would give him something for free. I own an acuscope. It only takes a few minutes to take a handheld device with a q-tip that you wet at the end and place it on certain spot at fingers, thumbs and toes. All the client does is bare their feet and hands and hold a metal device to conduct a circuit. He asked me some questions and I said well the homeopathic is working for you but you have a layer that is blocking you from removing the rest. I see that you will need to take this homeopathic. He said no not at this time. I said okay but you do understand that you need to heal the next layer. As we walk he said if by winter when I have the most problems, if I don’t see results then, then this has been all for not. I said, NO, that is not true. In order for a person to heal really well, you need to heal yourself in layers and with all the tools provided. Just using one thing and expecting that one thing to do it all is to set yourself up to keep the issue and prove your ego that you are right. That nothing will help this condition. He didn't get what I was saying. I tell him that I will give you a free reading from the acuscope machine. It reads your meridians and the acupuncture points. This will tell you where your energy is stuck, normal, or to low. I then can show you where to tap on the body to release and balance those meridians so the energy can heal your body. He says yes. I have to have you sign a informed consent form before we proceed. He was giving off the vibe that I am trying to take something from him and this just doesn’t feel right. I should have dropped it knowing what his body was saying. But because I am in a lesson, I continued. I read it through. I explained again. He said yes. We sat down and I showed him step by step. He said I am not doing this. You never told me that I would have to take off my shoes. I said I am sorry. I was explaining it quickly and forgot that part. I was so nervous. I was really feeling like I was a bad person. He got up and left. My ego wanted me to feel really hurt. Thank God I understand lessons. My spirit says hmm I wonder what program you are running to cause this guy to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment