Friday, January 9, 2009

I don't matter

I love being able to see what I am projecting. This time I had a client that was this cute little thing. As she sat there talking all of these clues started to pour from her. The emotions were tied in good with her belief system. We found out that her program is about I don’t matter.

As we explored, I don’t matter, the words that it is my fault kept coming up. This person hated her dad. She was so angry at him for just sitting there doing his thing, never participating with the family. She yearned for his attention. She yearned to be acknowledgement. She yearned for his approval. She yearned for it to be nice instead of criticism. She was always compared by her brother. If you look at the word always (it is a must to take that word out of your language) you can see she really believes that it always happens. She held that in her eyes. She saw him doing that since she was a small child. (We did eye accessing to heal that expecting picture.) The words that he uses were stuck in your sensory ears. (We used ear accessing to heal the words that are in there.) The feelings were so thick. Each of those clues were a 10 with a lot of evidence (experiences) to back up the her story (her truth)

She did some healing through EHT, EFT, and cord cutting. She felt better. Each of those statements of belief from, “It is my fault no matter what; to I don’t matter were beyond 10 on the scale of 0-10. The colors were mostly red and orange and blue.

So what does that matter? We all have issues. Well it matter greatly for every thought you think your hypothalamus in your brain creates a chemical. That chemical gets lock into certain parts of your body and creates an energy frequency out from your body so that you will create that experience.

Example: It is my fault can be grief. Grief is found in the lungs. The more chronic the grief the more lung issues. Yearning is found in the lungs, Criticism can be found in the kidney’s along with fear. Gall bladder is resentment and angry is liver. Why so many female issues? The emotions or beliefs of repression, depletion, giving up and not feeling anymore can be found in the reproductive organs of either gender.

Anyways. I was going to bed and I got a clue (from an experience that just happened) and the feelings that it triggered (ego self talk says) it is my fault for making you feel this way. (spirit talk) First of all you can’t make anyone feel a certain way. You can put it out there with intention but it still is up to the receiver to respond (what program are they running.) Then I felt that I don’t matter followed by why am I not important. Oh what dramas we create in order to see what the story line we wrote down in our subconscious mind when we were younger. Please feel free to ask questions. I love to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment