Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 9th, Friday 2009

I am one step closer to healing a big issue of mine. I have been playing out this continued story. I told you yesterday that my daughter is having problems fitting in. Well since she is the first ring of illusion, she is what is in my face to heal. The question is what clues or mirrors am I getting from this.

I first tell people to list the name. In this case my Daughter. Then the negative beliefs, qualities, or limited decisions.

ie: Daughter

Dreading to go to school and be around her friends
Yearning to have friends, something better then what she has.
Physically making herself sickThinks about it to much contemplation

Well that is it. I see that dreading falls under the kidney meridian. Which means that emotions is set as a trigger point (learn more about myotherapy) Kidney represents the cleansing of the water in the body and water represents emotions. As a medicine woman I would use a healing technique that is called EHT –emotional healing technique. This is where I use the pulse points, the oh my Creator points, a scale and of number and color. I have you get into the feeling and thinking process then in a matter of minutes.

You will see the number and color change and you will feel yourself becoming less attached to that emotion or thought process. Then when it hits zero and white then it is cleared out of your emotional and mental body. Then I use hands on healing to clear it out of the physical body and aura. If it has been in there longer than seven years then it is a spiritual issue as well and probably will require a customized homeopathic as well.

Again anything that you are unsure of the meaning please visit my other blogs for definitions.

I have to go to the emotion of Yearning and contemplation. With the case that she is making a physical manifestation of her thoughts. ((Oh by the way, for every thought you think a chemical peptide is created and it acts like a key and locks itself into the cells that represent those neuronet emotions. So it can play it self out (acute) or become chronic and create the body environment to always show up as not healthy.)) I would still use the EHT method. I would use suggestive words that would help the subconscious mind to release the pattern of the body to have to go into sickness. Remember that all healing takes place at the subconscious level.

No comments:

Post a Comment