Thursday, January 22, 2009

Changing Your Reality in Minutes.

I drove down to NC in Oct 2008 to become medicine woman/spiritual leader and I did it by myself. This was a big step for me.

I was talking on the phone with my husband. I was asking how far will I get on a tank of gas. I had 1/4 tank left and I really didn't want to get gas. He told me that you will be fine. I said well at the next town I will get gas.

Bad news. It was after 10pm and places close and the only things coming up were small towns. I was on E. I had to make a decision. On a scale of 0-10 my fear was up to a 3. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. My ego was making me feel that I was going to run out of gas and no options and all the bad things that might happen to me.

So I asked God to give me a sign. I passed a town called Waldo. I laughed and said I found waldo. (clue-I am finding myself) I saw a sign for a hotel. So I turn off and saw it and said hell no. Did you ever see the movie Psycho, with the Bates motel scene. Well my fear went up to 6 and I could not get back onto the road that I just got off of. My GPS was down. My phone was down and I couldn't think.

I said show me a sign. I choose to let go of fear. I saw two gas stations that were closed. I pulled into one and sat under the light. My fear and anxiety that I would have to stay there all night was an 8 I was crying. I played with my phone and got my husband. He was in bed and didn't answer so I said I am okay but I have to spend the night in a gas station parking lot. I hung up and called 911 and then they gave me a number to the sheriffs department. I was so upset because they didn't connect me and I didn't think I to ask. I prayed the phone would work one more time.

At this time, I started tapping (EFT). I then brought the fear down to a 4 and then I got through to the Sheriffs department. He said that he couldn't do anything for me but would send a policeman to drive through every hour.

I did another technique (EHT) and this time the feeling went to zero and color white and the thoughts stopped and the feelings of fear were gone. I felt okay. I thought okay I am sleeping here. I opened the trunk to see what I had to use to sleep all night in the back seat of my car. The policeman pulled up and said are you the woman in distress. I said yep that's me. He said I got to thinking. I only live about 2 miles from my house and I have gas in a gas can. I will come back and we will see what we can do. He left and I thought cool. He came back and said okay, we decided that we will put the gas in and drive you as far as your car will go and then if we have to we will fill the gas can up and pour it in again and get you safely to the gas station.

They drove me across the state border and to a gas station. I was so elated. I filled my car up and drove to the next town for a hotel and the town was called Ripley's. Like in Ripley's believe it or not. I was so happy I used the tools to stop the insanity. I was able to find myself (waldo) and go through an experience and not let it control me. (Ripley's believe it or not the experience happened.) I am finally in charge of that experience. I stopped the ego insanity. I remembered to use the tools.

For every thought you think a chemical peptide is created and you feel those thoughts, once you feel you think and what you think you feel and so on. Continuously creating a chemical peptide that becomes so overwhelmed that it can't play itself out it just hooks you deeper.

Insanity is doing the same thing expecting differnet results by using the same mind that created it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment