Friday, January 9, 2009

Did I or Did He project?

A readers post: What came to my mind was that maybe he was wearing pretty pink toe nail polish and just didn't want you to see it. So, maybe it's not what you're projecting....but what he's hiding. Just a thought...:o)

I have to say yes, it is still what i am projecting. Because this world has C>E (cause equals effect.) I created him to show up that way no matter what his excuses were. I still caused him to reject me and not listen to me. Now I can say that is how I made him showed up. According to my subconscious mind, that is not the root cause. I did some investigating with my subconscious mind and found out that part of me that created him to show up that way was me at 3 years old. I made a decision at 3 to stay hidden because at 3 it was safer to hide behind my mothers skirt. No matter how outgoing I become or consciously act now, I am to still heal that child part of me. That part of me is when i created it. That was a decision that worked for me then but now it is a limited decision and i can see all of its limitations.

Thank you for your comment. Much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment