Friday, January 9, 2009

Blown off Center!!!

I was so surprised by what I projected today. The night before I was working on loss of power. I did some muscle testing and found out it was in the womb. I got my little manual for life out and learned from my parents that it was easier to give in then take the crap that gets through at you over and over again. It never stops. So what do you do to make it stop? I didn’t heal that because I fell asleep.

The next day my son says to my daughter stop playing with that crystal that is evil. I thought who is this little boy of mine. Doesn’t he know who I am? My husband sat down and laid into him. I did my best to explain that it wasn’t evil. He started crying. He learned when he was younger that if he cried then mom would shut up but those days were so long ago. (I pigeon holed him-like that lady did)

I went to bed and got up excited that I am meeting with other people who think the way I think. I was ready to meet them. I had called ahead of time and they said I will meet you at where you are going to teach. I said all right. I thought that was nice of them. These people teach metaphysical like I do. I was guided to meet people more like me. I learned of places that I could go instead of just on the internet. As I stood their they didn’t say much except get caught up with the women that was working. They are dear old friends. The lady behind the counter said that she was sad and grieving. I said you can heal that you know. Well them must have been fighting words. I said well I can show you a little of what I do. You can help the body heal the emotional build up in a matter of minutes instead of years or never. I stopped talking when the two ladies that I was there to meet walked away in disgust. I said the one lady behind the counter. I guess this is my que to shut up. Because when I asked the lady if she wanted to heal she said that is all she is doing and the emotions are not there. I have learned from the past that we tend to deal way the pain instead of remove the toxins from the body and heal it. I had asked her questions an she answered in away that told me that she wasn’t going to heal and she knows all the ways and that is it. The lady that was suppose to be checking me out came back and asked how long I have been doing this. I told her and she cut me off and said you haven’t been around a lot of metaphysical people. I said well not like you. (The people in Detroit, MI are much nicer. I hung with them for 8 months until gas prices got so bad. I live about 2 hours away.) She said I can tell. She bursted out and I could literally feel the energy of my hair fly. I wasn’t zipped up so I took all that energy in and I was about to cry. I was being chewed on that I didn’t know them and pretty much how dare I come over and know it all and tell us how to live. Then the other lady stood there smiling. She had sized me up a few times before that. I didn’t know they were friends. She told me to call them. I am wondering if they did it to knock me down a few pegs. I didn’t defend myself because I could hear spirit say just watch and listen. The words that ran through my head were you can’t teach anyone that knows it all. Remember what happens to the brain when you say I know it. It ques the subconscious mind to literally stop taking information in. The ego then jumps in with a chip on its shoulder. My spirit says keep watching and why did I project this? Ego is saying what on earth did I do to deserve this. I feel like I was on trial and she was judge and jury. There was another women there that said that I am to stop coming in as just a teacher because I am not being a teacher. I am being rude by coming in and shacking my finger and telling us what to do.

I thought okay what finger was I shaking? How was introducing myself and doing my best to show you who I am become a bad thing. You decided to interview me. I am not sure why I was being interviewed. I prayed and said help me. I felt energy swirling in my first and second chakra and I watched the energy go out to these three ladies. It was I am right you are wrong. I am so stupid. I am so glad you showed me the way. I will learn from you. I am not your equal I am to learn from the masters. I didn’t like the energy leaving me but she stopped and then said well in this town there is a lot of competition and you have to know how to run with the big dogs. I thought we are one but this isn’t unity. I got the message that we are to stand unity and let the frequency hold dominate on a global consciousness and be equal and become one. I thought this isn’t equal.

Anyway I learned that I can be easily blow off center. When that happens I get confused and muddled. I literally didn’t know that I was driving or where I was going. I ended up on the other side of town. I just was driving aimlessly. I just wanted out of there. Within what she said she had years of my experience flushed down the toilet. I was convinced she was right. I can’t help anyone. People can’t heal their pain in minutes. It was all a lie. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. I wanted to go home but I am to go back to that place and teach. I wanted to just mail the key to them and tell them I am not coming back. I wanted to rip down my signs and say no more.

I stopped the car and sat. Out of the blue I said I am to learn many things from this but I am to learn to pull my power back. Then the phone rings and it was my dear friend that is away on a trip with no cell phone service. She says. Hey girl how are you doing. I told her and then the one frequency that comes through me to teach came through her. I recognized it. I thought wow my guides really want me to heal. Then a flash of blue came across my face and I absorbed all my energy back and then I was back to being me. I thought wow what an adventure I was on. I am so glad that I learned from it. Yahoooooo… Thank you thank you thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment