Friday, September 18, 2009

heal or deal with the offense?

When I was writing and didn’t want to choose to heal the feeling of the old triggered condition of a past decision. I want to belittle this person. I want to hurt this person right back. But is that me? Being ego or spirit. Since I love to walk my talk. I choose heal it instead of deal with it. So this is what I wrote.

I post for only those that need or want to hear it. I post because it inspires me when I go through all of my friends. I learned a few months back that when you have a few friends that post a lot, it really looks like a lot. But when you have over 500 friends you don’t notice it. What I have noticed is what are they putting out there on their post. I have over 900 that are constantly inspiring me. It takes me a long time to get through them all. Half the time I have to save the inspirations for another day. I was deep into spirit today, my cup was overflowing.

I know that one day i was so depressed and when i heard inspiring words it saved me. So if I can help one person, I feel like I am giving back.

I understand the way you see me. Your perception is correct for you. I can't show up to you any other way then you let me. Because you are a reflection of me then I maybe feeling small. by rights i should feel small next to our plant next to the sun then next to the universe. I am not the only one that feels inspired and love being with their Facebook friends.

I use to run an unresolved story. It stated that if comments from people like yourself would say innocently or suppose to hurt me. I would get so muddled in my thinking. My ego would take over and I didn’t know how to act. I don’t know how to act. Maybe they are right. I would be so confused that I became such introvert. I didn’t want to communicate with people because I saw it as very hard and hurtful. I didn’t know who to believe or what to believe. It meant that I was a bad girl and I should think twice before I do it again. I am to apologize and somehow repent and obey. Then I would close myself down and make sure i prove to you that I am a good girl. In this case I would unconsciously not post for about a week then when I did post, I would post only once until I get my courage back that I am not a bad girl and then I get to inspired and then send out a frequency for someone else to tell me to shut down, slow down, shut up or stop or you are doing it because...

I heard of the story of a man, a boy and a donkey. I realized that I can’t please everyone. Because there are too many perceptions of me.

Thanks for being my reflection today because it tells me if I am still hooked into old programming or have I healed it completely. So I don't bother you with my posts. You can hide me or delete me. I didn't mean to hurt you or bother you in anyway. I am just so happy to be alive and sometimes I like to live out loud. I was even taught that it is okay and it is encourage to live out loud.

Thank you for the clue. I am being 3 yrs old and don’t know my place or how to interact with people. I am extremely shy. When I do interact I am told it is wrong.

Oh thank you again. You provided me with an example to go with my posting of Rebecca Saxe: How we read each other's minds

Thank you for being a blessing.

stay tuned there is more...

No comments:

Post a Comment